Well, let's just say winter break is super exciting! :)
Feelings of happiness are exploding within my heart! Within my bloody soul!!
("I feel like my heart is going to fall out of my head.")
Hahahaha!
I am super lame.
I wish I was wonderwoman.
I wish I really did have the power to please everyone.
But, because I am only little, powerless Whitney, I cannot.
So pleeeaseee...let me be!
These are all extremely random thoughts.
I super apologize.
So many random things occur during each day, I don't even know where to start.
So I choose not to even try to describe any of these events..
Hence the long, boring, pointless posts. :(
I've made up my mind to clean my room, again!
And I mean, actually CLEAN it.
No more just shoving things aside to make my room LOOK neat.
CLEAN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment