Wednesday, December 31, 2008

:O

You know that one song by Ne-Yo, "Closer"?

Let me remind you:
And I just can't pull myself away
Under a spell I can't break
I just can't stop
I just can't stop
I just can't stop
I just can't stop
And I just can't bring myself away
But I don't want to escape
I just can't stop
I just can't stop
I just can't stop
I just can't stop
I just can't stop
I can taste her on my tongue
She's the sweetest taste of sin
The more I get the more I want
She wants to own me
Come closer
She says "come closer"


Well, these lyrics are a perfect representation of my current addiction to food.
I seriously feel this is so.
Food speaks to me....telling me to get closer.
And damnit!
I just can't stop.
:(
The more I get of it, the more I want!

Throughout this holiday season, food has slowly crept up the Priority Pyramid, and has successfully made its way to the top!

What to do!?

No comments: