HAHAHAHA
Look at yourself.
Is it just me or what you've done is pretty freaking ridiculous.
I don't know!
It makes me sad and angry.
But at the same time, it just makes me laugh at the way your heart works.
Or not necessarily the way your heart works, but.. just.. you.
Man, life is funny.
Looking back, it's too hilarious how ignorant I was.
These past couple of weeks, I've been learning so much about myself.
And I love it.
I love growing from my mistakes.
I love it!
I hate getting missed calls from Unknowns.
HAHAHA but you wanna know what's funny?
Today (AND I FEEL EXTREMELY BAD FOR DOING THIS), I was on the phone with Miku, she got a second call. She picked up the phone and this guy on the other line goes "Hello, Miku?" (SHE CONNECTED OUR CALLS BTW)
She's all, "Yeah?"
He's all, "Hi, I'm Sargeant WhatsHisFace from the Air Force Academy."
She's all, "Ohhhhhh...." HAHAHA All like disappointed. It was sooo funny. I can't believe she made it that obvious that she was not looking forward to hearing what this guy had to say.
It was so obvious, that he responds all, "Oh. Ha, ha....why? Do people from this academy call you often or something?"
She's all, "Oh...no."
He's all, "Okay, sorry then. Goodday, ma'am."
She's all, "Goodday."
I'M SUCH A HORRIBLE PERSON!
HAHA I CAN'T GET OVER IT.
Okay.
The End.
<3
Cutest song ever.
Credits to Shane, who got it from Alvin.
And.. Alex, who got it from Alvin, who tried to show me it but was one step too slow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment