I stood up in class today only to sit back down.
I completely forgot why I stood up in the first place.
Pretty strange.
I'm slowly losing my memory.
Anyway, along with losing my memory, I am also losing my appetite.
It's pretty sad.
I never know what to eat these days.
Everything tastes pretty gross.
I'm just never in the mood.
Things that used to interest me now seem so weary.
School is getting harder.
But that's high school.
Anyway, I'm excited for dinner at Kabuki tonight for Mommy's birthday!!
Not really anticipating the eating part,
But definitely being with EVERYONE.
It's gonna be TIGHTT! :)
I'm tired.
I'm up and I'm down.
However, I am in a better mood than I thought I would be today!
Which is definitely a plus.
Some people really know how to cheer me up!
Hopefully this holiday season will turn out better than I'm anticipating.
I'm really enjoying blogging again.
I think I'm going to continue.
It helps.
End.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment