Long time no update?
I need it.
Honestly, I still don't know where I stand in his life or even where he stands in mine.
I feel like I have to get pay back for every happy moment I get.
But hey, at least he's taught me a lot.
I've learned valuable, life lessons from him, such as: never to care so much about anyone other than myself, never get your hopes up too high, never expect the best from people, never to be vulnerable, never to let my guard down, never, ever, etc.
Plus, I've realized there are way bigger things out there to be worrying about.
I'm obviously still bitter.
It's hurting a lot more than expected.
But I can't help that.
The most I can do is push through it.
And that's what I'm going to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
whitney whitney whitney .
i know your position in life.
i'm here for you, k?
Post a Comment