As easy as I have been having it this past week, school-wise, I have been so overwhelemed with stress and frustration that I can't seem to stop and relax.
It feels like I have been cursed with a stroke of bad luck and all I can ever think to say these days is "Why me?!"
I can't stop crying out of anger and irritation -- sometimes sadness.
I keep doing it.
It's become something I do on a daily.
It's become a problem.
I'm too stubborn or proud to give it all up.
Well, I've tried.
And I try.
I can't calm down.
Ever.
There are so many things on my mind.
And there are so many things I can't seem to control, no matter how hard I try to control them.
My room is a complete and total mess that it has officially turned into a black hole in which everything that gets dumped in it can no longer be found.
That in itself-that lack of organization on my part-frustrates me to the maximum.
I need to get my things together.
And I need to calm down.
I need to stop drying my eyes of all that they've got.
But I can't seem to do that right now.
I am so upset with the lack of luck I've been having.
I am so bitter about certain things I believe I deserve but am not receiving.
I am so fed up with the selfish ways in which I've been acting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i love you :(<3
make better mistakes tomorrow.
we live life to become a better person than who we were yesterday.
you can change your selfish ways.
everything will be okay.
i love you very much whitney.
Post a Comment