Sometimes, it's frustrating not being able to understand Somebody.
Sometimes, I don't know what the hell I've done to make that Somebody not be able to talk to me.
Sometimes, I don't understand why that Somebody run's away from that Somebody's feelings.
Sometimes, it's annoying how things I find absolutely unimportant are huge stabs into that Somebody's heart.
But I guess the thing is not to be selfish.
The more I think ME ME ME, the less I know about everyone else.
We're all so different.
I guess the only step left to take is to put myself in that Somebody's shoes.
I guess it's the closest I'll get to understanding and the furthest I'll get from frustration.
The last day of Spring Break was today.
I'm done with all my homework.
Finally.
But.
I didn't study for the two tests I have tomorrow.
I'm still too lazy.
Spring Break needs to be longer.
Can't get enough.
School is going to seem endless.
But once it's all over it'll really be over. For good.
Yaknow?
I hope I'm really this optimistic when school starts..
Tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment