Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hello

I feel I'm in a very strange state of mind right now...
There are some things I just can't knock out of my head!
I wish my brain worked like AIM, where I could just block whomever and whatever I wanted to whenever I wanted to.
Does that make sense?
Truth be told, I've been trying to deal with a few things on my own.
And I'm too...afraid? or even slightly embarrassed to even open up about them..
And it's been kind of difficult.
There is a havoc in my head.
And it bothers me so!...
Anyway, I'm not enjoying school and definitely not looking forward to more of it...
I kind of want to die just thinking about it.
Not really.
I miss winter break already.
And it hasn't even been a week since it ended yet.

3 comments:

Grace Jiwon Kim said...

LOVING YOUR SONG <33

Grace Jiwon Kim said...

HI!

not with these grades T_T
im still not gonna give up! =)

Sonya said...

I been doing well hehehe
i miss talking to you though
how are you?